Do you need insurance for your cargo? Transit Insurance for all your cargo from Couriers and Freight
Freight insurance gives coverage for your cargo through delivery on a general transporter on land, water or by air! When you use Couriers and Freight for your courier’s services we give you an option to insure your cargo right here. Couriers and Freight uses QBE Marine Transit Insurance, a leading insurance company in the world as our insurance provider for all our insurance needs.
You can use QBE Marine Transit Insurance as your insurance provider when you use Couriers and Freight as your courier service. By picking Couriers and Freight you will have access to QBE Marine Transit Insurance one of the premier insurance companies in the world.
Even if you don’t use Couriers and Freight as your courier services you can still use the insurance provided by Couriers and Freight for your cargo. Our aim is to help you so even if you don’t use Couriers and Freight you can still make use of the insurance packages we provide.
Make an inquiry now from Couriers and Freight get an amazing insurance cover your cargo when you need to send goods in Australia or Internationally.
Here are some facts you need to be aware of regarding the couriers and freight insurances which is underwritten by QBE:
- Insurance coverage will be only available for shipments inside Australia.
- We are currently working on a global policy.
- The maximum value for per consignment will be $10,100.00 only.
- The insurance premium provided includes an administration fee.
The insurance policy will not cover for the transport of:
- Commercial bulk consignments (dangerous goods) as defined by Government authority:
- Liquid/Gas/Paste Goods in a container with a capacity exceeding 500 Litres;
- Solids in a container in an undivided quantity exceeding 500 kg;
- Dangerous goods transported by Intermediate bulk containers (IBCs).
- Motor vehicles, heavy machinery, livestock, refrigerated/perishable goods
- Specialised bulk transport of household and personal effects including furniture
- Bloodstock, exotic birds (e.g. ostriches, emus) and stud or prize animals,
- Cigarettes, tobacco and tobacco products
If changes to the QBE Product Disclosure Statement are made you will be made aware of this on this site